MSP Case Management Ltd has in-house training services to ensure that all Support Workers are trained to the standards required. This also allows us to tailor training to client needs and make it more relevant to individual circumstances. We provide group sessions, or alternatively, we can provide a bespoke service in the client’s home (or at an agreed venue).
TRAINING WE OFFER
MANDATORY TRAINING TO INCLUDE
- Moving and Handling.
- Safeguarding Children.
- Safegaurding Children with a Disability.
- Safeguarding Adults.
- Health and Safety.
- Infection Control.
- Food Hygiene.
- Fire Safety.
- Equality and Diversity.
- Brain Injury.
- Cerebral Palsy.
SPECIALIST TRAINING PROVIDED BY NURSE TRAINER
- Medication Administration (including epilepsy rescue medication).
- Epilepsy Training.
- PEG Training.
- Tracheostomy Training.
- Use of Oxygen Training.
THE CARE CERTIFICATE TRAINING AND PROVISION OF THE WORK BOOK
The Care Certificate is an agreed set of standards that define the knowledge, skills and behaviours expected of specific job roles in the health and social care sectors. It’s made up of the 15 minimum standards that should be covered if you are ‘new to care’ and should form part of a robust induction programme.
STANDARDS ARE AS FOLLOWS
- 1. Understand your role.
- 2. Your personal development.
- 3. Duty of care.
- 4. Equality and diversity.
- 5. Work in a person centred way.
- 6. Communication.
- 7. Privacy and dignity.
- 8. Fluids and nutrition.
- 9. Awareness of mental health, brain injury* and learning disabilities.
- 10. Safeguarding adults.
- 11. Safeguarding children.
- 12. Basic life support.
- 13. Health and safety.
- 14. Handling information.
- 15. Infection prevention and control.
* Standard 9 has been adapted to provide brain injury training rather than dementia.
We are also able to provide monitoring/marking of the workbook if required.
Mandatory Training: £150 per person
The Care Certificate Training: £150 per person
Discounts are available for larger groups.
Individual prices available for bespoke training in the client’s home (or at an agreed venue)
Please Contact Us for prices for training provided by our Nurse Trainer.
If you require any further information or to book training, please contact either…