Full-time, Sheffield Area
HOURS: Any hours from 12- 36 hours per week considered. This is a 24-hour package, and the shifts vary depending on if our client is at school. We are looking to recruit 3 full-time Support Workers to join our team. Night shifts are required.
SALARY: Weekdays: £14 per hour, Weekends: £15 per hour, Weekday night: £15 per hour, Weekend Night: £15.50 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen to support a 7-year-old boy with cerebral palsy in his own home and in the community. The client is fully dependent on adults for all his care needs. He is wheelchair dependent and has epilepsy. Personal care is also involved.
All client specific and necessary training will be given to help you fulfil your role.
- You will be joining a small well-established team of carers to provide the highest standard of care to our client
- Support the client in all aspects of daily living
- Log any Accidents/Incidents, keep a medication record, daily activities record and support worker expenses and mileage record
- Follow therapy programs as agreed with involved professionals
- Travel with, act as driver or take responsibility for the client when travelling as instructed by Parents
- To provide high standards of cleanliness, comfort and homeliness. Prioritising the client’s needs at all times by assisting with cleaning specific equipment.
- Deliver personal care
- Undertake any other appropriate and reasonable task in relation to the employment as agreed with the client’s family and Case Manager
- Be flexible in hours of work to satisfy the client and his family’s needs.
- Patience, enthusiasm, and a fun outlook are required along with a willingness to undertake activities and therapy programs is essential
- Experience of supporting children/young adults with complex health needs and disabilities is essential
- Computer skills to support the need to complete client records are essential
- Full U.K. Driving License for facilitating outings is essential
- Non-smokers only please
- You must have a degree of flexibility as the working hours are based on a rota
- Experience of working with children with Brain Injury is desired
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
MSP Case Management Ltd. are a CQC registered company, and we uphold a Safer Recruitment Policy to protect both our clients and prospective employees.